New owner has finally able to moderate and update the site. We will be having a contest soon. Please stay tuned for more details! (April 08) x

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderbird to Outlook Migration
If you want to migrate Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook PST format then download MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. This is a simple GUI interface that helps any technical or non-technical user to convert email from Thunderbird to Outlook. The user can install and run the program on the Window-based operating system and allows to transfer of data in the PST file format.

Features of Thunderbird email converter
Auto-load feature
Maintain folder hierarchy, rich text formatting, attachment, and other mail properties.
Generate preview of the email
Save single email or attachment
Search mail window to transfer selected email from TB to Outlook
Multiple export formats - PST, MSG, HTML, EML, MHTML & RTF format.

Visit: Thunderbird to Outlook Migration
Alright users, there is a lot of various sources available for the migration of the data from Thunderbird to Outlook format but no one explain the conversion process but here I am referring a blog that will make you understand that how to transfer the data from Thunderbird MBOX to Outlook PST format on Windows system without any damage or hassle. You can follow this link:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/im...tlook.html
There is no such Thunderbird to PST Converter tool that I found which is free of cost. Yes, free versions are available but have some limited features over-purchased tool. Here I would suggest you Thunderbird to PST Converter for Mac to convert your Thunderbird file into Outlook PST. The free version of the software can convert some of your emails into Outlook PST.

Key Features

Easily Install and Run on your Mac computer.
Maintain metadata of email such as to, bcc, cc, subject, from and attachment.
Import Thunderbird file to PST Just a few seconds
Show free preview of email with an attachment before the conversion.
Support all versions of MS Outlook and Mac OS.
Visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/thunderbird-to-...r-for-mac/
Thumbs Up 
Hello,
I am here with the amazing tool Cigati MBOX Converter that seamlessly Exports Multiple MBOX File of 20+ Email Clients into Outlook PST, and Other File Formats. It can safe your Data with integrity to maintain during the MBOX conversion process. The user-friendly GUI of the tool allows any user to run the tool easily and effectively.
Let's discuss the solution for Mac OS, as I found different applications for Windows. For Thunderbird to Outlook migration on macOS get the software Mac Thunderbird to Outlook PST Converter. The tool follows a unique algorithm to convert Email files from Thunderbird. You can directly convert the files to Outlook PST format using this tool. In few simple steps directly import the Thunderbird file to PST format along with the attachments. 

IF you want to try the software for free then download the Demo version Mac Thunderbird Converter and convert 25 email files to Outlook PST format. Later purchase the license key to upgrade the tool.

[Image: choose-pst-format.jpg]
Choose a professional software SysBud Thunderbird to Outlook Converter to convert Thunderbird files into Outlook PST format. Using this application, users can combine multiple Thunderbird files into single or separate PST files with maintaining all folder hierarchy and Html formatting.

For more details:- Convert Thunderbird mail to Outlook