• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They have to make a arcade style game, much more like
I simply do not believe they CAN'T come up with a solution for transferring MC, etc.. I believe they don't WANT to since it would be difficult and probably cost/time-intensive, but I don't believe for a second that at 2020 program developers can't come up with a solution for this. This is poor preparation or deliberate negligence. Like, are we supposed to believe a business the Mut 21 coins size of EA does not have a database that stores this kind of information that they could obtain a CSV out of or join to our EA accounts? There's clearly some sort of tether between the different apps considering they requested us to link our EA Accounts now and probably also will in MM2021. For me, this yells / a lack of giving a shit since they know MM is the only option people have. That is why we need competition in this space.

No more Madden cash move. No more score. No legacy team. No scores is the operative word . . .there needs to be some legacy component or some thing we could do during madden futures. Wow. Well this is not going to be well received. All the grinding needs to at least offer something. In years past you could get players and fill in your team for next year. It's accurate, those were fine bonuses weren't they. But surely you did not grind all year to get a couple elites second time around. No but as someone that didnt start this season until the TOTD promo came out it seems kinda futile. The console versions don't evaporate when a new version comes out... You're comparing apples and apples.

Can we even see our staff from this year in MM21? It seems to me like everything is getting restarted, in this case I don't see a point in enjoying any more this season. So what are we linking our account for when we do not get heritage team, season score, or madden cash? They have that. Might also get a 100 OVR from it. Right? This is going to lose a great deal of players. Wait. So madden money doesn't carry over? It says that connecting now will give the 100 ovr pack, but I linked. Can I get it? Red stated on Discord the benefits for linking will probably go out at 4pm now so guessing in the event that you've already linked they will appear. Does that include those who linked a couple of months ago? If already linked it should be OK. Just check to make sure EA account is connected. It's from the 4th quarter tab at the store.

So essentially Madden Mobile 21 is a giant"go screw yourselves community" how did you possibly think that this will make players content? More importantly, why couldnt you tell folks months past that MC wouldn't not carry over? Since it might cause them to lose a lot of in game purchases. Remember they're a scum company. It just really sucks. Nah when 2k eventually comes out using a mobile football game we will have the option to jump the boat should they are still treat people like this.

They have to make a arcade style game, much more like nba jam or older school NFL blitz. EA has exclusive rights to"simulation"style football matches so while I hope you're correct I think the games will be to similar. Heres to hoping tho. It is all great. Overdrive is only about as arcade as you can get so it's not like EA completely cares about simulation football. I've got the buy mut coins madden 21 same question. Leagues are the sole reason I am still playing. I know that it's a new app, but it is not like they are creating a whole new game.