• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best Lotus Notes to Outlook migration
One of the best software for Lotus Notes to Outlook migration is developed by eSoftTools. This can help all Lotus Notes users for data export. They can convert NSF file information into PST files and various file formats without any kind of data changing. You can extract mailbox items like notes, messages, contacts, etc. Each email components (bcc, cc, date, etc.) is saved without any miss. This software can automatically manage the order of the files and also do auto-detection of NSF files. There is no need for outlook installation. Also, the date filter is available to help the user in selecting data according to date. One can easily check out its free demo version from the official website.

Check out:- NSF to PST Converter

[Image: lotusnotesconvertertool.jpg]
Import the Mailbox file in MS Outlook
Launch MS Outlook application.
From the 'File' menu, click 'Import and Export' option.
Click 'Next'.
Choose among the 'Comma Separated Values' and 'Tab Separated Values'.
Click 'Next'.
Pass through the entire 'Export' wizard.
Choose and navigate the file exported from Lotus Notes.

I hope this helps!
I don't know which is the best tool to convert the data from NSF to PST file format but I can share a informative guide related to the NSF to PST Conversion as it consist of many factors related to the migration process and perform it in an accurate manner. To get know to it you can visit here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/co...o-pst.html