New owner has finally able to moderate and update the site. We will be having a contest soon. Please stay tuned for more details! (April 08) x

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role of social media for bringing traffic to your work
As an online content writer I have a very good experience of bringing views to my pay per view articles. I have a large following on various social media sites but it doesn't mean that you must have a large following for bring traffic to your site. What is your views about increasing earning by the use of social media?
Social media sites definitely help in getting views/viewers to articles written for 'pay per view' revenue share article writing sites.  Among the number of social media sites, I find 'Twitter' to be very effective for me.
I think social media definitely helps on the branding side. I have mostly seen the writers making use of the social media to get the most out of the content they write. And they can also use it as a means for the promotion of their views. They may even get the leads for their new work through the social media. I have seen that happening around among most freelance writer circle.
I am a blogger so social media is my best tool for generating views. I have my presence on most sites.
(05-05-2019, 09:31 AM)Sumsup Wrote: I am a blogger so social media is my best tool for generating views. I have my presence on most sites.

You can use your social media and blogging skills to get referrals to this forum and earn a lot of money.
(05-05-2019, 07:54 AM)Nova Wrote: I think social media definitely helps on the branding side. I have mostly seen the writers making use of the social media to get the most out of the content they write. And they can also use it as a means for the promotion of their views. They may even get the leads for their new work through the social media. I have seen that happening around among most freelance writer circle.

Yes. It is said to be used as a marketing tool too even though I have not used it.
(05-05-2019, 11:02 AM)raaman Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 07:54 AM)Nova Wrote: I think social media definitely helps on the branding side. I have mostly seen the writers making use of the social media to get the most out of the content they write. And they can also use it as a means for the promotion of their views. They may even get the leads for their new work through the social media. I have seen that happening around among most freelance writer circle.

Yes. It is said to be used as a marketing tool too even though I have not used it.

I think people have started to use social media a lot. And you should too. not just for the traffic to your own blog. But it can overall earn you some good followers and then you can use them for other organic traffic.
Social media is awesome for building email and social media lists (pages/groups). Well, that would be the only good use I think. As I've said in other posts, no list = waste. In other words, not a good chance of keeping traffic.
Social media is unique in that you can engage directly with your target audience. ... Engaging with your audience is also an effective way to drive traffic to your website – and improve your audience's opinion of your company.
good post!