• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW MY WEBSITE RANKED #1 OF GOOGLE IN MONTH WITH LINKCOLLIDER
With this, i am trying o explain to you all how linkcollider helped to boost my website SEO through the usage of its social signals. If you are indeed ready to rank #1 Page of google for low competition keywords you need to red this until the end. First things first LinkCollider is a website ranking tool that uses social media sites to improve SEO and increase website traffic.

The social signals on Linkcollider make your backlinks building look as natural as possible as it proves your articles going viral. Social Signals are the likes, shares, votes, pins, or views people place on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus LinkedIn or other social media sites that filter out to the various search engines.

To find more about this click here and learn more about this amazing service. 

Now, go ahead and register an account with Linkcollider. The options are free and Premium.

Features of Free Plan
1. You Signup free
2. You add your post URL (if you want to get social signals for the post alone) or your blog homepage (if you want social signals for the blog url itself)
3. You need to generate tokens by sharing or liking others’ posts
4. The more tokens you generate by liking or sharing others’ posts the more shares you also get.

Features of Linkcollider Premium Plan
1. You signup Free
2. Get more social signals 20% faster unlike free plan
3. Autobacklinks for your websites every day for 30days etc.

I would suggest you go for the premium, it really would help a lot in increasing your blog ranking with other amazing tools included.