• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forumwheel Reviews.
Forumwheel is a very popular pay to post forum which is quite like Postloop and we need to pass the qualifier before started earning. 

We can request payment at 5 dollars via PayPal.
I've been a member of the this site and it is no news that it doesn't function as it used to. First it was lack of forums for members to work on. These forums weren't renewing their subscription and it made it harder for members to earn.

Last time I read a review about the site, members were complaining about payments being delayed. I certainly do not advice anyone to sign up. At least not for now.
I tried in the past to join TFW, but I was not accepted.After a while intended to apply to the site again, but after reading the news, that the TFW is going down, and there are less forums available, I didn't do it.
The state of The Forum Wheel is also bad. There is hardly any forum which is online for posting. Most of the forums are offline and have not come up for more than 6 months now. Even the management is mute and the most interactive site owner Kenbrace is not seen anywhere.
(05-05-2019, 04:49 AM)tusziget Wrote: I tried in the past to join TFW, but I was not accepted.After a while intended to apply to the site again, but after reading the news, that the TFW is going down, and there are less forums available, I didn't do it.

This is not the right time to join the forum wheel because there are numerous complaints about delay in payments or denial of payments
(05-04-2019, 06:44 PM)Kei Wrote: I've been a member of the this site and it is no news that it doesn't function as it used to. First it was lack of forums for members to work on. These forums weren't renewing their subscription and it made it harder for members to earn.

Last time I read a review about the site, members were complaining about payments being delayed. I certainly do not advice anyone to sign up. At least not for now.

Yes, the news about payment issues completely took away all my hopes from the site. The site has always been a trustworthy platform for the online users and there never have been any complaints. But, the latest payment delays clearly indicates that the site is undergoing some crisis. The muteness of the administrator and the moderator also tells that revival is just impossible.
I signed up to this site in the past, even got good ratings but no jobs. No forums opening up for me to participate. The only one was not available for my area. It seems hopeless on the site so I left.