• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companies don't want you to defend themlet their lawyers do that work
They backpeddled and apologized when they were called out. They don't have rights to Kap's likeness in the game however they could cite him in the tune (as they have plenty of additional public figures in other songs). The simple fact that they did this two years in a row indicates it was not an innocent oversight but a real decision to collaborate using a essentially racist act of Madden nfl 21 coins collusion inside the NFL. I am not defending a company. I am not saying EA is some bastion of social justice. Many people generally (not merely reddit) can not see beyond black and white. That is why negativity floats to the best in most social websites. That is why negativity floats to the top in most social websites. This is a significant element. Youtube for one has done research, because it is a huge part of their company and they would like to know it. There has been testimony to congress about it that I've watched but can't find at this time. What they want is engagement and the more negatively styled something is the more folks will click it as it comes up on your own recommendations.

Companies don't want you to defend themlet their lawyers do that work. "Firms do not need you to defend them", but attacking businesses when they are doing the proper thing is necessary and productive?It does not matter whether it is for PR reasons, they're still increasing awareness to this problem and hurting nobody by doing this procedure. Meanwhile the men and women who see this as an chance to attack are just perpetuating a negative atmosphere of constant complaining. It is not so much about"defending companies" but about attacking this naturally negativity. So you're really only adding to the man's debate by doing exactly what he described. They are not doing anything however. They simply published a statement filled with empty rhetoric. You understand what doing something is? Not creating another Madden game because the cheap Mut 21 coins NFL penalized players like Kaepernick for carrying a knee. That would be impressive. But we all know that's not what's going to happen.