• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And gotta say that 15 was also an excellent game
It's all good FIFA Coins and well stacking out your team with 84 and 85 rated gamers, but it will work out much cheaper if you're able to slide a couple of 86/87-rated players in there.Here are the cheapest on the market at this time.

And gotta say that 15 was also an excellent game, then everything started going downhill, 16 was adequate but imo the best team was too much, EAs objectives werent to create the playerbase joyful along with the game fun, EA desired to make more money and that caused the game to acquire shit. At least offer us another game thats essentially fifa 14/15 with better quality and manager mode and just playing mode. Please lets start a petition, I am not enjoying the sport in its present condition:-LRB- Also fifa must return fifa 14/15 soundtracks, they're elite, sometimes I just opened the match to listen to the strikes:-RRB- Ohhhh all these memories are overwhelming me.

P.S. if somebody wishes to feel nostalgic then hunt youtube and observe fifa 14/15 gameplayBack then 100 overall players were values between 15 to 45 million coins, then maximum overall gets advantage compared to lower total, chemistry for add ons, participant upgrade for a thousand coins, and you pay to buy legendary players, skills and gems.A really great thing about that game was that the marketplace was a market between gamers. You could list them, and another player could purchase your players.

Events were cheap FIFA Mobile Coins good as you could get decent players from this, and if P2P purchased the expensive packs, then it was simple to buy even players low, wait a month and offer them much higher to construct your team.